If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
ACCESSIBILITY DESIGN GUIDELINES
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us. Any issue with accessibility will be corrected.
BROWSER ACCESSIBILITY INFORMATION
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
ADOBE FLASH MAY BE REQUIRED TO VIEW CERTAIN VIDEOS THAT APPEAR ON THIS WEBSITE.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To access flash content using a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Flash Player Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
POPULAR ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE OPTIONS
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
- Keyboard-Only Navigation
WHAT INFORMATION IS BEING COLLECTED?
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the web site, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com”) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our web site;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to our web site from another web site, the address of that web site.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors — to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
When you contact us, we collect the contact information necessary to respond to your request or provide the requested services.
A cookie is a tiny piece of text that, with your permission, is placed on your computer’s hard drive. If your browser is set to notify you before accepting a cookie, you will receive a request for a cookie to be stored on your computer. This cookie, by itself, only tells us that a previous visitor has returned. It doesn’t tell us private information about you, unless you want to give us the information; it’s your choice.
A cookie is used to retain your personal preferences on how you want to access a web site. We do not use a cookie to store your personal information; instead we will always authenticate who you are (using a password assigned by you) before preloading personal information in web forms for your convenience.
We want to be sure you understand that accepting a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any personal information about you. We know that some citizens have concerns about cookies, but the benefit we both gain from their proper use is worthwhile.
WHO IS COLLECTING INFORMATION AND WHO WILL IT BE SHARED WITH?
Vendors contracted to provide online services may have access to stored information, but do not utilize or share that information with any agency not involved in the process of providing the services requested.
HOW IS IT COLLECTED?
All personal information gathered is done so by users utilizing online software built for the purpose, or via email or webform.
WHY IS IT BEING COLLECTED AND HOW WILL IT BE USED?
To answer your questions, provide adequate services, to keep you informed on issues you want to track, and analyze how we might do so better in the future.
CONDITIONS AND USE
This website and the computer system that runs it is provided as an informational service to the general public. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information on this facility are prohibited.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT AND SITE ACCURACY
This site will reflect continuous improvement; and therefore we make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to this website and associated sites.
Although we try to ensure broken links do not exist, links to other Internet sites may have changed. If you encounter broken links, please report it to the website administrator; it will be assessed and corrected!
We contract with vendors to provide some electronic services, and although we do our best, cannot guarantee 24/7 availability.
The information on this website is proprietary to the owners and their partners. Permission to use or copy such materials must be granted by the owners.
LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
Unless you are subsequently advised otherwise, you are granted permission to create hyperlinks to the content on this website, provided that the link accurately describes the content as it appears on the site. We reserve the right to revoke this permission, or access to specific links, at any time, and may discontinue links due to content management practices.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES MAY YOU “FRAME” THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT.
Each page within the website must be displayed in full, without any accompanying frame, border, margin, design, branding, trademark, advertising or promotional materials not originally displayed on the page within the site.